Awesome! How many cord is that shaping up to be? Sca
we've finally learned that the quality is so poor, it is well worth the cost to go elsewhere. Exceptions: Ball canning jars Food storage...
Randy prayers for comfort and peace for you and your house. Smokinpiney....prayers for FIL, His wisdom for all of you. Sca
So now we're really seasoning our wood. If we get in the chimney lining business, we'll do well. Sca
Backwoods Savage, My brother, dad and I had several hours in the nursing home with my mom before she died three weeks ago. She was un...
For redneck's mother in-law, let healing begin with her family, and the suffering be short. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
Backwoods Savage , it is my prayer that new life would appear in your area. That it would bring new strength, hope, relationships, blessings....
Our first use of the wood stove was january of 21. The top of our chimney liner looks like your pic The Perfect Stick. Ours is insulated liner,...
Pasties? Thats a food? Thought that was beach-wear. Thighs vs., well, you know. Was in a frat for a short time. I Phelta Thi. One of the better...
So last week I scouted a job out. 20+ oaks, 60' tall or better, and 14" diameter or so. They were all killed by gypsy moths 2 years back. The...
If it got to that.point for me (to do a surgery), I also would wear glasses most of my waking hours. My glasses for seeing been saved my eyes...
Rejoicing with you Dok. In the same boat here, except ours has headed off to school. One of his first dates; taking the GF to the splitting yard...
This is how I keep track. Piles are the tanish blocks. They contain the number of cord (in the little box), the source and part of the year split...
So there is a time and place to say various things to people we meet. I wonder then if our responses should be purely situational, rather than a...
So good to hear!!!! How awesome!!! Rejoicig with you. Sca
To love the unloveable, and the ungrateful. I kinda avoid all pronoun stuff, and just use their name, or something generic. And just love on them....
And if all the good people go away, or move to states where we are in better company, or pull our kids from gov't schools, who is going to be a...
Jack last straw..... Needs a hug. A man hug, we're men. Sca
If they were big rounds, I'd chunk them, to save my own back. He is wanting you not to split them to stove size to save money perhaps. If...
Had a friend once, named his dog UG (you gee). The dogs last name was lee. (ugly). Sca