I'd like to post my plan, starting gravitational pull, then daily successes and failures. I will add reasonings, but I wont judge what you do to...
You know Perry, im in the same boat. Gotta loose it. For the last few days, perhaps since the start of this thread, ive been wondering if we...
For FF1 we discussed and used the CAT. real damage due to use of the same, takes a really long time. Like in hours. Just because it is used,...
Not sure about percentage here....it took us 25 days to kill a cord ending yesterday. We have a little over 2/3 cord left before we either burn...
update. If we burn the last 2/3 of a cord, we're looking at 5 cord YTD. Or heating season to date. I don't know that that will be enough. so we...
Not having cut on high before, would it have been easy to buck to length from up there? Just thinking about dropping 4' pieces just to have to...
Nice score though brother. Even if it turns out to be shoulder season wood, it'll still keep you warm. Sca
Man. Sorry for your loss. Really. Sca
1.5 years here. I did help my dad haul wood as a pipsqueak, but he quit that as a primary source late 70's after the oil crisis. Over the years,...
I also lost weight (at 46) on intermittent fasting, 8 & 16. Added to that fast: I cut back on carbs daily basis, to include cerial grains,...
Back when we started hoarding for a friend, we had a geo prizm. That car hauled some wood: filled the trunk, front seat, back seat......but I cut...
buzz-saw , BRAD gives me crap about not loading my truck, when I have the trailer on the pin. Its my daily.driver, so I'm cautious. But I've...
Hoping....
Wishing for more winter here. Maybe a good storm to sock us in for a few days. But, welcoming warmer wx to c/s/s more wood for the future. Sca
To keep plastic from moving as much: Pallets on top might help. Or long pieces of wood.....like 10' poles from smaller trees, laid length wise....
I found 6mill plastic sheeting. Poly something, not pvc. The thinner stuff worked, but punctured way too easily. I liked the black thinking it...
So, just checking in how everyone's top covered piles fared....better than you thought, you were always keeping an eye on, or forget this Im doing...
Weve had some pretty blustery days, and a few Noreasters. This was the first season I'd tied down the plastic w paracord. The one pile we...
Famous last words heard around here. Sca
Advice from a pulpwood cutter once: cut the bar oil with wd-40. There is a screen in the oiler reservior I believe, that could be checked Bar oil...