Not if you store it properly, and are discrete. If you have an oil tank,.you are allowed so many gallons on hand in your home. And if you bring...
Etiquette with neighbors on a day to.day hasis is also worth something. We just netted the big one. The fellow wants 20 to 30 oak trees on his...
Teach: Johnny, whatst the difference between division and multiplication? Johnny: thats what I said teach, whats the flippin difference?
Liquor? Liquor, I dont even know 'er.
Wood pecker walked into a bar and said, "is the bartender here?"
When I joined in '19, I too lurked for a while. I knew very little: had begun accumulating cordwood knowing that someday we'd be able to install a...
JiminyKickit Welcome to the forum....formally. Maybe call the site "your wood or my wood?"
If Vladamir and the short rocket man were stranded on a desert island. Who would be better off? We would. (Apply to any 2 people you...
They are still made, aka analog gas stoves. No plug to the wall. D cell battery runs the igniters for the cook top AND oven. $400, cheaper than...
Sounds like a little research is in order. There are risks in taking testosterone. There are also testosterone boosters.....suppliments that...
So I'm heading for the paleo routine here. Nothing processed, raw where practical, no cerial grains (cerial, wheat flour, rice, pasta). More...
Same here. Its about how I look, less about the pounds. If I work hard and put muscle on, going by the scale will be less than useful. I just...
Gasoline on a rag. Fill the tank, get a little on a rag, cork the tank, mop away. I always have rags handy for fueling operations. Sca
Before I buy up lotsa pills, I think an underground shelter (built in a basement is doable) would be a priority. If we have to be out of the...
Pallets? They'll never rot.
Thats awesome! Half a cord outta that? I have yet to burn any cherry here. But I have a piece or two seasoning. Sca
I thought initially it was a 3 year old cat that was spayed with vinegar, and it went downhill from there. Sorry, for the thread derail. Sca
I have not washed a cat in years. I did once, partially submerging it in water. Let me tell you that critter was NOT HAPPY. Vinegar would have...
Eggnog is a weakness here too, especially when spiked (melon liquer, butter schnopps, kaluah, Jamacan rum). We make our own raw eggnog. I...
Actually, dont laugh at the golf swing. When I split rounds, the pieces fall over. Instead of setting them up, I just whack the endgrain with a...