You beat me to it....[ATTACH]
We had a blast today. First BL score for us. Pulled a trailer load out. The ride home was a little dicey...that sucker was heavy behind the...
[ATTACH]
Awesome! Sca
Or as rainwater catchment for the garden? Sca
We have 50° scheduled for tomorrow. Spring has not forgotten. DST however, I can do without. Buncha baloney.
Agree on awesomeness of the forum, the admin and mods (yall rock) and the very family that we have in one way or another become. Scotty, special...
So I came upon this litte beast. Its at a friend's house, and seems well kept. He's used it in the distant past. I am thinking it would be...
Hey yeah! Good to see the wood coming in. Its a good feeling! Sca
Good to hear the scores rollong in!
I agree with your thought about putting it aside as surplus. Maybe as a barter item as needed?
Dust looks to be typical.
Should add your join date on there as well. If it goes too long, and or you need a set or two of hands to help with cordwood, holler. Sca
Totally awesome. Stoked for you. How does this score impact your cord/year plan? Sca
I hear you about hauling a distance. This is the same except I will be able to meander truck and trailer back there. No pics yet, just one...
I wish you were closer. We could hit the score I'm on.....for days and not get it all. It would really be a two person job. Sca
Like others have suggested here, we have about a 3 yr supply here. I'm a wee bit more picky about what I'll take time to do. Even with the...
Ace hardware bar oil was $11/G a couple years ago. Now it's $14 or better. The name brand stuff used to be $15-20, now $28+. TSC county line was...