So noted. Sca
So there we have it: tts on a bull. Not useless. I will never say that again. Sca
Cleaned them out eh? Good deal. Driving here in town today, saw a tree down on an exit ramp I think. Did a double take and said to the...
On a nice day, just to hear them run, smell the exhaust, feel the vibration in your hands....you go out and fire up the saws, mix up a batch of...
Nice to see a little ahead for next season. Enjoying that feeling with you.
That sir, is badd@$$. Well played. Sca
Or if they share their own and that fosters good relations: sharing tales, woes, sucesses and swapping wisdom. Sca
Pricing to sell, same as many here. I work too hard to sell it. But, I will give some away from time to time, sometimes they want to barter,...
Morning everyone. Mike I heard the horny toads a couple days ago too. But the red-wing black birds were first though. Saw snow drops whilst on...
Yike thats a mouthful. I suppose I can read Russian now too and didnt know it... Made the top 5 tshirts id wear. Sca
Last year i went through 5G of bar oil. Every time I went to TSC, I bought 1 for now, 2 for the shelf. At $7 or $8/G. Not sure what they...
We're in town. And we're the corner lot. 20 cord does not go unnoticed. You might be a firewood hoarder if: people walking by your place...
You have stories that begin witb " I was cutting this tree" or "I was hauling load of wood outta......"
You might be a firewood hoarder if: Everywhere you go you 'see' leaners, wood stacks, road side scrounges (unobtainium or not), or that pile the...
It was awesome. Brad instructed my youngster in the finer points of hand splitting, discussed the characteristics of various wood species, and...
Hey hi! The big score is close to home. Probably will not finish it this year! The fellow has 20 to 30 larger oak trees to have taken down, and a...
Awesome! Mine shares a common love of wooding. With a happy Father's heart, I rejoice with all of you who have kids who enjoy moving wood. Sca
Nah, this was away from home. Where she's from, mice weren't cute little woodland critters. Sca
And, of course, thanks to BRAD for facilitating!!! It was a perfect day. Good fellowship as well. Sca
[ATTACH]