That's what I get for looking at pics on my phone without clicking on the picture. I didn't see the other equipment in that room. I would ask...
I've got one, an I'd be surprised if Dex didn't. I didn't catch the lack of OAK. That's required per the install manual. As far as airflow...
I'm Fahrenheit owner number 2 here. Welcome to the forums. I burned Vulcan pellets several years ago. They're made in the UP of MI. Never saw...
I've lived that nightmare before. Hope things are looking better now.
Broke open a bag of the Ozarks. Here are my first impressions. They smell good. Almost like Somersets. They remind me of fresh cut red oak....
That's more like it. 25 is all too familiar. I need to dig up the thread that has the instructions for adding that weather thingy to my signature.
Just picked up a Leinenkugels Winter variety 12 pack. Going to be breaking into that pretty quick. Need to bring some firewood in first. Wife...
All these weather boxes that are in peoples signatures are making me depressed. :( I see lots of 40's and 50's. Even Thursday when they said...
Its a 4 door. Makes getting the kid and dog in and out of the truck a bit easier. Its going to be hard for me to judge ash as I still had about...
4.29 a bag but the ton price is 199. I'd walked by these many times as the bag looks an awful lot like the Michigan wood pellet bags. They are...
Cleaned the furnace today. It had been 3 weeks and 32 bags since the last cleaning. I could have squeaked out another week, but since the polar...
I gotta ask, what is titanium treaded plywood? Google returned nothing when I looked. I went with tile when I redid my bath. The surrounds are...
I've now gone 3 weeks and 32 bags without a cleaning. It needs it. Flame is starting to look a bit lazy. I have to do it this weekend before it...
Hmm. That's only about 25 minutes away from me. If it had the China Diesel engine then I'd be all over that like a buzzard on a gut wagon. On...
Just dumped bag 151 in the hopper. Still didn't count what's left of the stash. I had to rake the snow off the garage roof when I got home before...
Without doing an exact count, I'm sitting at right around 2.25 tons. I've burned a bit over 3 ton so far. I was figuring 4 ton for the season,...
I watched the first couple seasons of axe men, then gave up. The only person I found remotely entertaining on axe men was Shelby, but his show...
Wasn't bad today. At noon anyways. It started snowing at about 1:30. Left work at 4:30, spent an hour driving home, and proceeded to bury my car...
That's OK. We forgive you. :) I'm not a huge 'vette fan myself, but as a "car guy" it's still a bit painful to watch those cars get swallowed up.
I've got around 2.5 tons left. My Somerset stash us dangerously low, only 14 bags left. I went through more sets than I thought during the cold...