Usually I'm happy if I can find my tools somewhere within 20 feet of the toolbox..... :(
theweatherspace.com is owned by Kevin Martin. He and the national weather service don't see eye to eye....
I found a stray can of beer in the garage when looking for some fire starters. I opened up the can and presto, instant slushy coming out the top...
A friend of mine sent me a picture a couple weeks back of a beach he was at in Grand Cayman. I took a picture of one particular extended finger...
I moved three tons, a half ton at a time, near the end of August. Loaded them in the truck, unloaded into the barn at home, wash, rinse, repeat....
Hammond Bay in NE lower Michigan. Hope to be up there once things melt.
It's not the product that was the issue in this case, it was the installation. You'd be in the same boat with a Harman, as far as backdraft...
My guess is that the plan is to put the dampers in each run off the main furnace plenum. If your ductwork lays out as in the crude diagram I...
I pity the mailman for having to stop there, period. That stretch of road has a lot of blind spots, and it's not uncommon for people to fly...
I've driven by this quite a few times this winter. I finally slowed to a crawl and took a picture. A new house was built here last summer. I...
Its unfortunate you had to get on them to get the job done right, but I hope everything works out in the end. Once they get the install...
White ash Birch More white ash Rowan (mountain ash) Maple More white ash A few pieces of oak, but not much White spruce
Looks like lichens of some sort. Is that an ash tree? I see a lot of the bluish looking lichen stuff on the white ash I cut around here.
I wouldn't say I hoard tools, but if I can fix something myself, and the tool cost is $40, and it would cost me $50 to have someone fix it, I'll...
You can keep the cold air on the west side of Lake Michigan. Ain't gonna happen. But I had to say it. I may have had a Leinies or two last...
I finished most of my tax stuff yesterday. We have an accountant we use as my wife owns/runs her business. All the various deductions and what not...
I've got one very similar to that. Whenever we have a lot of rain I use the old baby monitor so I can hear it in the bedroom. It's saved my bacon...
Here's another damper idea. I'll try to describe it as best I can as I can't take a pic of what I did without tearing the cold air return off my...
OAK stands for outside air kit. Just below the exhaust air outlet is the combustion air inlet. It's a smaller opening, maybe 2.5 inches or so. The...
I used softener salt in a pinch before when company was coming over and I was out of ice melt. Put some chunks in a bucket, bludgeon them into...