Something might auto ignite with that setup. I'm just not sure it would be pellets inside the burn pot.
Very nice. :thumbs: The pictures showing grass/dirt and ground without snow on it give me hope. I think we're going on 88 days or something like...
Ummm. Ummm. Yep. At a loss for words.
Did my 07 Impala ISS back when I still had that car. Supposedly the latest Dorman design is the permanent fix. The one in the truck was done under...
Yep. It's a 2005 so I knew I'd have to do a few things to it. Only took about 45 minutes to do both. $68 shipped to my door for both the...
Pellet related: down to my last 6 bags of Somersets. :( Non pellet related: replaced the intermediate steering shaft and lower column bearing...
I've never seen that around here, but do see other Great Lakes Brewing flavors. You're doing better than me tonight. I'm slumming it. Picture...
-15 here this morning. That beat my previous record of -14. Not that I could tell the difference.
You should take a cue from Will and load up while the Christmas ale is available. It'll be hard to compete with what he has in his avatar though....
Shoot me a PM when you find out. I'd buy a whole burn pot assembly if he has the parts available. The top plate definitely needs replacing after...
Here it is. It's old style (not the beer). I need to get a new top burn plate (that the fire burns on when doing a self clean). Mine was pretty...
I've burned a bit over a cord. And about 3.5 tons of pellets. Still have about 3 cords left. 2 of that needs to sit another year. Neighbor 4...
The first versions came out in 07. They've upgraded several things since then but the safety certs stay the same. Fahrenheit does have great...
I got my dads old Poulan 3700 running again last fall after it sat for several years. Still runs good for a 30 year old saw. I've got a...
That's the one..... :)
What I had to do was adjust the dampers on the runs that connect to the takeoffs that feed the floor registers. My main trunk runs the whole...
That looks better than my rig. The oil company I use (or used to use, they haven't been here for over 3 years) changed owners a few times. The...
That happens almost all the time around here, especially with public sector or education jobs. I've been doing what I'm doing for almost 15...
I put a piece of chain with a lock on it over my oil tank fill pipe. Ain't nobody filling my tank without bolt cutters or my knowledge. That was...
Welcome. There's more than one person around here who won't think your avatar is chity. :)