I used 3 inch rigid aluminum pipe for mine ( aluminum I think) with a piece of flex pipe attached to that pipe. I found a car exhaust system...
I think she wants a fiberglass topper because she misses her SUV. I had a topper on my S-10. Seems every time I put it on I had to take it back...
I'm blind. Just saw this. I'm in if there is still a ticket available. PM me the paypal info.
You'd hate to see the way I cut if you don't like uneven rounds. :) Mine are within a few inches of each other. Close enough for me. Best part is...
Looks good. I've been looking for something for my truck. Wife wants a fiberglass topper, I want a folding tonneau. Toppers seem to need to be off...
Dial tone should be on red/green. Alarm panels sometimes use a RJ-31x jack which will allow the alarm system to drop other devices from the line...
I've got one of those non load bearing concrete block walls in my basement also. I think the intent was to partition the room (where my pellet...
I'd love to have ceilings like that. I was voted off the island when I suggested it as a ceiling treatment while finishing the basement years ago....
Looks pretty good to me for a first time. My first welding attempt looked like a goose had a digestive problem and crapped all over the metal I...
That's just wrong. I hope nobody pays $20 a bag, or $10 a bag for that matter. That's just outright greed, plain and simple. $20 would buy me...
I could sell them on Craigslist. Seems that people who have pellets are starting to list them on CL. I saw one listing for Pro Pellets at $7/bag....
I stopped by our local version of TSC tonight (Family Farm and Home) after work to get some screws to finish up a project at home and they had...
No snow here. Just cold. It was -11 this morning at the house when I woke up. I think it might be 3 now. High might have been 12. So much for...
I did a quick look online and I don't see a box store within 40 miles that shows pellets in stock. A couple of the stove/pellet dealers I checked...
The box stores here go up to 4.99/bag in the summer, and back to 3.79 in fall. No idea why.
Just watched the news and the '10 bag limit' has come to West Michigan. Well, at least as far as the box stores go. Unless production really...
I see both sides. I believe that when all is said and done, when it's your time to go, it's your time to go. I could be in a F450 and get...
I'm 6' 4", so legroom is first on my priority list. For a while it seemed that the majority of automakers figured on nobody being taller than 6'...
I like the concept, but I'll admit its a bit small for my liking. I didn't look up the specs, but I'd guess it would take a shoehorn to get me in...
Can't beat free. :)