Depends exact where in Detroit. Around the ren center isn't bad. I've done a fair amount of work in Detroit. What city exactly are you going to?...
Another possibility is a bridge in the auger chute if the pellets you're burning are too long. If that happens, no more pellets can feed to the...
I used the strap trick that Dex told me about at different forum. Worked good. If you're lucky, you don't end up with 400 pounds wedged between...
I got a call years ago when I bought my house from a vinyl siding salesperson who wouldn't take no for an answer. I finally told them they could...
Sorry to hear this news. You have my deepest sympathies.
I burned Pennywise a few seasons ago. They're made by Marth out of WI I think. They weren't bad, but a lot of them were long. I burned Vulcan...
Any possibility the control board is set to thermostat mode and the thermostat isn't working properly (or isn't connected?) If I set mine that way...
I put the beer down and went downstairs. Mine looks to be set same as yours. I've never taken the cover off and looked at the settings before....
I bought 15 bags a few years ago. They burned. Lots of ash. Glass got dirty quick. I even got some bonus screws that showed up in my burn pot....
On the same side of the furnace as the control board towards the top is an access panel that can be removed. Behind that is where the high/low...
The blower will cycle on and off depending on how high the furnace is running. That can be adjusted on the control board (at least on my older...
Its too big to email, but here is a link to download. http://wikisend.com/download/277530/HorizonInstallManual.zip Welcome to the forum.
Since I'm uploading pictures like there is no tomorrow, here's another. They were snowblowing the orchard behind my house so they could get...
I'd love to see dirt or grass right now. Here's a couple more pics. The pile is where the snow from in front of the garage door gets thrown from...
I hooked up my cold air return. I had to extend the return duct 4 feet, but not a big deal. I carry the pellets downstairs one bag at a time....
Still kinda warm here. Low 40s. Rain coming, then snow. I figured I'd try to clear some snow away from the pole barn door. I made it down to...
The last batch of furnaces I saw (when I was at the factory last year) had one large round hole for the exhaust. Wonder why the switch to square?...
It was nice here today also. I think we got up to 50 or so. Figured I'd give the furnace a quick cleaning. It was 16 days since the last...
Trust me when I say I've seen that pipe iced up more than I care to remember this year. Right about now, I'd be happy to turn the furnace off...
Or you can scrape the ice off and put it in your favorite beverage. Mine gets icy when it's 10 degrees or colder outside. I put an aluminum...