Got one of those DSL routers that comes with the factory WEP key written on the sticker on the bottom of the router? Those can be cracked in...
I'm the opposite. I have the stat hooked up but rarely use it. If the temp is going to be around 30-35, I set the furnace on 2. If it's going to...
I've seen one squirrel at my house in 13 years, and that was about 6 years ago on a cold February morning. I watched it climb the utility pole in...
Nowhere near the caliber of WellSeasoned or others here, but this is what I've got. Crappy cell phone pic. There's a lot more gray than the pic...
I never served, but have the utmost respect for those who did as this country wouldn't be what it is without the sacrifices countless men and...
It's on the same side if the basement, but at the opposite end. It's about 60 feet away from the furnace. That side of the basement is uninsulated...
Welcome Carl. There were a couple pellet furnaces on CL around here but they've since disappeared. One was a PF-100 that would have been a steal...
My old Eclipse is in the shop in the event I need heat out there. It gets run once or twice a year. Why? It's paid for. It's cheaper (and less...
I bought that same unit a bit over a year ago. I've been happy with it. I had one issue a few months after I installed it where the heat pump...
I think its still $5 a drink, but I used to load up in the airport lounge. I was flying back from Los Angeles years ago (2003/2004 I think) a few...
Got a message from the local pellet house that their early buy program will start in April. :thumbs: Going to be a couple weeks before I find...
Nice. That's a bit fancier than the Baker chipper I picked up last fall from a relative (mine has a plastic hopper). The unit I have does an OK...
Southfield is fine. It's mostly office buildings around there. My employer used to have an office in Southfield off Telegraph just south of 696...
Happy birthday Scotty
I'm presuming if she is going there for training that she'll be in a commercial/office area. Not far from those areas are hotels and restaurants....
About 20 minutes, a floor jack and several 2x4 scraps.
Turn the wrong way when leaving Motor City Casino (was there for work) and you'll know what I mean. Seriously though Ward, use common sense and...
Detroit isn't terrible. I spent a week in east LA/Compton back in 2003. That was a bit rough but I stayed out of the areas I figured I shouldn't...
Flint scares me more than Detroit. Neither is very good.
I guess I'm old fashioned. If it works, meaning it moves air (or exhaust) and isn't noisy, I just leave it be. If it's noisy, clean and oil. If...