Reminds me of when radar detectors started getting popular in the 90s. I had one (no idea why, it was about impossible to speed in a 4 cylinder...
I bought a new set of winter tires last fall. I brought the rims (no tires on them, had new valve stems/TPMS already installed) to the tire shop...
The price last I looked was $25 for whatever you can haul to the transfer station in a pickup truck or a trailer. Doesn't matter if it's 20 pounds...
Spent the weekend up north helping a family friend get their cottage ready for the year. Yard cleanup, beer, more yard cleanup, dancing around...
Hope you don't have the bugs there PD. I was a bit north of you this weekend (near Hammond Bay) helping a friend get their summer place ready. I...
Nice yards, nice dogs. I used to fertilize until 4 years ago. That summer my well went dry. Half my front yard looked like the surface of the...
Based off that statement, the Cleva doesn't suck. :( It's good for quick clean outs, but that's about it.
My understanding is that without backdraft dampers in place between the two furnaces, you're essentially making a loop in the ductwork. I'd have...
Wanna trade some of my spruce for your oak? I'll be passing by your area Friday afternoon. Didn't think so. Had to ask. Nice work.
I've lost count, but I think this was number 11 and 12 that I've taken down in the past 13 years. You could hardly see the house when I bought the...
I had the last two white spruce that were on the side of my drive taken down. One had a nasty lean and was taking aim on my pole barn and the...
I've got one of those small Cleva ash vacs. It was a gift, so I couldn't complain. But it doesn't suck that good after the first 30 seconds....
I use a 13 year old B&D electric that I picked up when I bought my house. I have 6 small bushes. It'll last me for as long as I need it. It's even...
All I used for years until I got the 290 was my Poulan 3700. If someone said I could only keep one saw, that would be the one. Still does the job,...
They're pretty common on the Michigan lakeshore in the fall when the water is warm and the air is cool. Pretty neat to watch.
Yep, that's the one. Last time I passed by there was late January 2013 on my way to Cleveland and the steam plume could be seen clear as day from...
I stopped in Fremont once work at the power plant. Whoops. Energy center. :) Congrats in the new furnace. My Fahrenheit is manual ignition...
$219/ton is the "normal" price for Somerset around here. Last years early buy price was $209 IIRC. It's a rare day that the 'sets show up at...
I've put the pellet appliances to bed for the year. Still burning firewood at night as needed. I even broke down and let the oil furnace run a...
I saw an elk last fall on 68 between Onaway and Rogers City. It took me a second to figure out what the heck it was. Last time I'd seen one was in...