This is my toy. 69 AMC Javelin, 343. I've tried to bring it back as close as possible to the day it rolled off the assembly line in Kenosha,...
Here's my story. I graduated in '98 with a bachelors degree in computer networking. I applied for a job at the college I graduated from, for the...
Before I insulated I used foil tape to seal all the duct joints. I couldn't believe how much air I was losing at the joints. My house was...
+1 regarding ductwork heat loss. I noticed a huge difference after insulating my supply ducts, especially at the far end of the run. The half of...
Hope everyone stays safe. I can't imagine anyone here will have a problem staying warm.
I don't have a lot of variety. Most of what I have is ash right now, with some maple, apple and spruce thrown in. This time of year I burn what...
They forecast -2 last night. I woke up to 1. You can keep that -20 stuff up in your neck of the woods PD. :)
Hope everyone affected stays safe.
I think I heard once that it costs upwards of $500K for a single race, for the larger teams anyway. As you mentioned nate, I'd be more...
I used to watch Nascar on and off. Never was a huge fan, but I'd watch on a rainy day. One day a couple years ago I was working in the garage and...
If I could move anywhere it would probably be the flathead valley in NW Montana. The winters there aren't as bad as the high plains portion of the...
No fancy temperature measuring equipment here. All I know is mine runs hot enough to keep the house warm on a cold azz day. That being said,...
I have a model 60, but yours looks to be in better shape. I picked mine up around 10 years ago for $75. Mine has a tendency to pull the FTE...
To the best of my knowledge (and how it worked for me a few years ago) assuming you are buying from a dealer, they run your information through...