It probably would be but I don't even know that you need a 60cc saw. How big of stuff are you cutting? I probably cut a lot more than you do every...
You know you want to! ;) Then you can give me an honest side by side comparison of the 550XP and the 261C-M :cool:
Ray, I never dreamed I would be the guy saying this but with the little bit of saw buying/selling I have done in the past 2 years I would say you...
Awesome man! Congrats
Would you do a muffler mod on it before it ships or does it need broke in first?
and sometimes you are better off spending that extra $50 if you can trust the guy selling the saw and know they will stand behind it!
Nice looking sequoia! Congrats on the new SUV.
When the Temps hung at or below 0 outside I had some coaling issues last winter. I am seriously hoping that with all my insulating it is a non...
Great job on modifying that splitter that should be very nice!
I love the 357 with a 16" bar. It literally blows through whatever you lay into! My brother in law has a 30 some cc homeowner grade Husqvarna and...
It would have been a lot more fun if we had taken our time a bit more lol.
I agree it would have taken way longer if I had to fell those trees and get them out of the woods. This is the first time we have ever bought a...
More than I wanted to but probably around a 1/2 a cord.
Great cutting weather right there!
Very nice!
Thanks, we got a ton done but my back is about shot for today.
My Triaxle load I need to buck and split :saw::axe:!! Should be somewhere close to or slightly more than 8 cords of hardwood and push me up close...
Went over to help my brother in law keep trying to get ahead on his wood supply. I bucked what should amount to 4 cord with the 357XP. I took the...
My chimney would get some buildup also but it was due in part to my wife loading the stove and not getting good the cat lit off properly. With the...
Great picture. For years I dreamed of having a defiant on my hearth. I still love the looks of the and like the idea of the top loading feature.