Here is a link to a manometer that could be used for under $40. If your draft is way to high you could always add a barometric damperOr add a key...
Something sounds wrong with the setup. I am burning 2 year old pine in my T6 and have complete control over the fire. If anything should burn...
I have tried them and wasn't a fan at all. I much prefer them roasted.
Looks Great man! Awesome job!
I would second going with the PSA for all of the above stated reasons. Not sure what your budget is but check out Wyndham if you are wanting a...
I have been meaning to take that tree down for the last two years :doh: I checked it this fall and it still seemed as solid as could be where I...
My wife just texted me these pictures. A Hickory in our backyard blew over and hit my scraper blade. Luckily it missed hitting the camper by about...
I have a slot booked but have a few months to decide what saw is going. I'm really leaning towards the 460 at this point!
Crap, I hated to read this. I hope you heal up quickly and it isn't serious! We got ice on Saturday morning also and I just about landed on my...
What the heck let's get it going. $65
Where is the option for the red and black color? ;)[ATTACH]
Awesome, thanks for posting those videos. Also of those saws are lean mean cutting machines. Seems like the 440 and the 461 falter a little bit...
Yikes that's a pretty light weight axle for that much wood.
I have burned all but one wagon load of my uglies this year.
I totally agree!!
Of course I told him about this place..... he just doesn't get it yet :rofl: :lol:
Because as soon as I got it running and ran about two tanks of fuel through I realized if it was sitting in the shelf next to the 357 I would...
if I understand correctly the 357 and 359 are pretty much the same saw right? I really like the 357 a lot at this point however I really really...
It is a wood cutting machine. People make fun of the 16" bar but I really like it lol
Sweet! The saw looks happy :saw: