here is a link to all the photos that were taken while working on the saw. There are 5 pages of pictures showing everything that was done to it...
Looks nice I could use one of those!
Nice looking saw! Congrats!
I do have some full chisel that is getting worn but I heard the semi chisel is a bit more forgiving to dirt than the full chisel. I thought that...
I need to order a new chain I'm thinking semi chisel but could be persuaded to order something different. Sweet now I don't have to go to the...
Glad you got it up and going!
Gonna run a 20" bar and chain for right now. I need to check my 357 but for the life of me I can't remember if it is a small mount or...
So the blade looks OK and it seems like roughly 80% of the tree should be good. It had some old termite damage right at the base and snapped off...
Posted the specs on the two saws below and I'm not sure what to think considering the 357 has a muffler mod and the 555 has some serious work done...
I don't quite know what to expect. There is a whole 30 some page thread on the build for this saw however it seemed like at the end the consensus...
I have never owned a ported saw so I am excited to try it out. The price seemed right also but I just barely got it and was biting my fingernails...
I am itching to drop this sucker into the triaxle load of logs and run it side by side with my 357XP. Here is what has been done to the saw so...
That's correct also
Here are the rest of the photos. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Cory got it right!
No It's definitely complete just not entirely stock.....:thumbs:
Another..... [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol: No, No it wasn't an MS 362 :rofl: :lol:
Here is a teaser to keep you guessing. :p [ATTACH]
I ordered a new saw today and it is going to be torture waiting until it gets here!!! :hair::hair::banana::banana::ups: