I despise decorating for Christmas:eek:
Happy Thanksgiving to you also! I told my wife I wanted to cut some wood today and she put the brakes on that one pretty quickly!
Sledding party for Thanksgiving!
Can you say spoiled.[ATTACH]
Just saw this and I am glad to hear all went well!
Wish I lived closer.....
Bump
Ugh I messed that other post up feel free to correct it if you want :doh:
You ought to see my tractor when I head out. :whistle:
Dang it now I want a 372 if it was faster than that!!!
I have a T6 which is the fancy version of the Summit and easily go two years without cleaning my chimney. Even when I do clean it is not much more...
I just did some checking and the 455 is 2 pounds heavier than the 445 and only .15HP more than the 445.
I would much rather have a Husky 545. Slightly smaller CC wise and ~$100 more but much more saw.
Ha, you taught that tree a lesson! Nice job
Dex, I think you need to put a few more tools and attachments on there cause I can still see some body panels! :rofl: :lol:
I think it's awesome that you think it's awesome :thumbs: Nice saw by the way :yes:
I sent Brad a PM and he told me he runs 32:1 in his saws. so I am going to definitely bump my fuel mixture to 32:1 or 36:1. Looks like my other...
No it's not there anymore it is in the UPS truck headed my way :ups:
Man I wish I had someone to tutor me :thumbs: That's awesome by the way that you are picking up all that info!
Ok well that's good to know. Now with the autotune I won't even need to worry about switching blend ratio's correct? Can't wait to give them a...