Ray, I really have no idea how much Brad could have asked for this saw but for some reason he decided to let it go for his initial purchase of...
If i was first let stang have them I have bags and bags of fat wood from Menards that I need to use.
I have never used one
Oh I know this is not a practical saw and there is no way I can justify this on any level. I'm pretty sure I will never own one but it is still a...
Never saw an 880 before and let me tell you that is one heck of a saw! I couldn't even imagine lugging that bad boy around all day....... Some...
Just got the text that the saw got dropped off at the house and I'm not even home :hair::hair:
Sounds like fun! I hope to lay into some logs this weekend also
Congrats to you and your family!
Wow that thing looks nasty.
I am getting closer and closer to building a winch unit for getting logs up out of the woods and can't decide what I want to do. At first I...
Infrared cooker. Really easy to use and still tastes like it is deep fried.
Big easy turkey! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I looked but I got mine for free with the stove so I stopped looking after I got it thrown in on the deal. I will say it makes a huge difference....
Happy thanksgiving from my family to yours! God bless you all!
I got life issues just ask my wife and she will be happy to tell you about my firewood and saw issues.......:rofl: :lol: On a serious note that...
I need some pallet to trees at my house!
Looks good Pete!
Made a creole butter injection, injected the turkey, rubbed it down with seasonings and just got it in the Big Easy. [ATTACH]
Man I just checked and it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow :ups: The trees around me better watch I may need to cut something quickly:hair:
Yeah, those are some awesome reflexes right there :rolleyes::rofl: :lol: