Nice job! I love walnut, some think it smells bad but I kind of like it. It dries pretty quick also so that's a plus. When burning it does pop a...
Great job! All is well that ends well :thumbs:
Oak is definitely the worst for holding mositure. I had this hickory come down this past week and when I bucked and split it everything was under...
Just saw this thread and all I can say is it's a tough decision to make. I wished I lived within a few hours of your house and i would be there in...
In my experience once you get it top covered the punk dries quickly. That wood sounds like it needs some dry time though.
What? This thread is useless without the after pictures...... Lol I assume you put the wood in the tractor tire and then split it. What is SWMBO?
Nice work! Love the old saws!
Great job! Love the full shed!
Nice load of wood! When it is just me I take 2x6 ramps and roll the rounds up them to save on the lifting and help out my back.
Looks nice! That Hickory I split by hand yesterday definitely did not split like that. Lol
Stihl RS 3/8"x.050x 72 DL. It pulled the 20" in that stuff just fine an I am happy both saw take the same chain. Makes it easier on the pocket...
Nice line up there! Both of those are saws I would like to own.
Wow, I'm not even sure what to say.........
Stopped for a quick lunch and here are the results of the morning. Startedby sharpening my 16" chain and through it on the 555. Made about 8 cuts...
Nope we are making sure you get it lol. You know you need it and its calling your name......;):dex:
Dude that saw looks great! Unfortunately that bar just isn't working lol :cool:
The thought crossed my mind but the basement isn't that warm and the couch is uncomfortable for sleeping on. ;):rofl: :lol:
Uh oh someone call Mike! Nice saw man!
Ok so I finally got home but before I would let myself unpack the saw I had to unload the Husky rolling workstation from the truck, get it in the...
I have looked at them multiple times but I get the fatwood so cheap it's hard to justify.