I agree for years I cut all 4-8 cords a year with a Husqvarna 450 and I got along just fine. It might have been a middle of the road saw but it...
Get a bigger saw and a tractor with a loader :rofl: :lol:
I totally agree with most of us could get by with one saw but I would say if I was going to the one saw plan it would be a pro 60cc saw. For the...
I have run one of these and they aren't a bad saw at all! It would make a great loaner saw or backup saw without killing your wallet
IMHO if you can request tree diameter when ordering your load you are better off to ask for 18" and under. It seems like the trees stack better on...
I did but when I am buying one brand new I will be kicking myself :zip:
And It has been masterminded so it's even better than new!:thumbs:
What's your budget? If you already have a 261 I would skip the 60cc class and head toward the 70cc and up. Like possibly a 460 or 461. That being...
I want to see the aftermath
By the way the 031 isn't mine it's a close friend of mines saw and he just wanted it as a backup to the MS 290 I sold him. I told him up front it...
yeah I confess I went black Friday shopping and bought the box at home Depot. I figured the wife drug me out so I might as well get something out...
You can always sell the unported one.....;):p
Love the color on that one!
Ugh I have looked at this like a dozen times today. Trying to figure out what I can sell...... I can't believe this thing is still for sale and...
Man I have been pricing hydraulic winches and they are pricey so I need to watch for a good used one to pop up somewhere. Has anyone skidded with...
Spent a few hours this afternoon setting up a corner of the basement to use this winter. Still want to hang a shop light or two and get rid of the...
Step away from the computer......:p
I wish I had the money since that video makes me want it :saw:
That's cheap even for you :rofl: :lol:
I read that also and chuckled.