Backyard Expressions - Set of 3 Squirrel Proof Bird Feeders for Outside - Bonus Ebook and Bird Attraction Audio Included - Squirrel Resistant Bird...
I think there is a 'Yote in the area as I'm down on the recycle every addition I make goes overnight.
They eat my bird seed, they get the pepper,have no heart,.22lr treatment.
I declared war on the tree rats last month.
Now don't forget to call 811 before digging.
Humming birds were seen today two feeders are out.
Pete, do you have enhanced tracking protection turned on in a browser as your default?
Chilling with Gus and watching Bob, Flo, and the kids: Volcanic eruption in Iceland! Live - Monday 12th - BOBcam - YouTube
In a word, NO!
That may be but JT needs to hear it.
JT are you saying that your get up and go got up and left years ago?
Hey Doggy did you get a pill or two outta your visit to the quacker convention?
I had one of the female Docs tell me she would like me to be on a standard dose of Amlodipine, I asked if she'd be another cane for me.
Well what did you expect the Doc to say?
Just for giggles here is a pizzing pill and the appointment is already made.
Quad had a batch of mis-labeled TC just reverse the connections and try again.
They didn't use the correctly sized needle.
What about Trescott, Perry. Pembroke, West Pembroke, Dennisville, Edmunds, Red Beach and Whiting?
Eastport too?
Well a shot across can be interesting. I told the InterMed gal I was there for my babies shot but thought I might be too late for that so settled...