Bunny 1 stupid person 0.
Dead pest count: Updated Tree rats 20, chipmunks 46, rickies 2, wood chucks 1, deer mice 1.
x4 OM!
x5!
Hey looky its been lurking, happy b-day you trash can dweller.
Not likely, I like bunny salad sandwichs.
Let us try X5 and X4.
Make the sign of the cross when you mention them.
Nope catch and drown the chipmunks a combition of that and a .22lr on the rest.
A masked bandit.
Dead pest count: Updated Tree rats 19, chipmunks 44, rickies 2, wood chucks 1, deer mice 1.
Hey Snowy didn't get older she is still 29. Dead pest count: Tree rats 18, chipmunks 43, rickies 2, wood chucks 1, deer mice 1.
Hens (Guinea that is).
Need any Whistle Pigs for the new garden?
I tried giving it up for lent but the Rabbi objected.
You's old old man.
Yup, he has cabin. Me thinks Frye Island has some lake frontage.
I had one of those a Honda it was used at the last three places I owned the chassis gave out first.
With 22 feeders and a hundred acre woodlot behind the house I should have that problem.
Happy getting old Steve.