Try feet that is what ' usually means and is usually used when measuring walker walks.
A full HSA can cause it?
The wife gave me plenty of hell.
Last week I did a face plant. This week is recovery from last week, ouch....
I can get 700+ ' on a good day using a walker.
yup......I be OLD.
bp meds are supposed to lower things just like the booze does combo can be dangerous.
The wife paid them an in person visit over hardwood flooring.
Heaven help Home Depot.
Different problem.
I am supposed to be a good boy, no booze at all, but I's bad.
Thanks for the Birthday wishes everyone.
The last year has been total hell for both of us. We were seperated for the first time ever due to the pandemic which is not over yet.
What ya mean OM?
Good one Pete.
My wife of nearly 50 years is the one who is pretty in those nightgowns and she sure feels great to me! Our 50th is on the 28 th of this month.
Well the stuffing in mine really felt great to me.
Meanwhile I bought some waltz length nylon nightgowns, guess who got the better deal?
The Mothras.