What version of Drolet are you running and a link to the manuals please.
This is the infamous it all depends answer. What worked for one cellar dweller might not be enough for another cellar dweller. This is a former...
I guess that lets out the super dry wild fermented hard cider I had with lunch.
The Boss and I spent some time a uncle wallies getting our booster shots now I have a sore shoulder.
X5 OM!
I gave up on all counter weight feeders because they don't stop the small chippies. Squirrels are big problem on the cardinal ball feeders. My...
All rodents eat a ton of seed, they get the heave ho around here I feed from 15 seed feeders and 12 or so suet feeders.
Have you ever seen them on a bird feeder?
Dead pest count: Updated Tree rats 22, chipmunks 71, rickies 2, wood chucks 1, deer mice 1.
Dead pest count: Updated Tree rats 21, chipmunks 69, rickies 2, wood chucks 1, deer mice 1.
Well the boss is happy she brought home - 1 third, 9 second,and 13 first place ribbons from the Cumberland Fair for her needle work. She also got...
I rely upon the horses next door.
Dead pest count: Updated Tree rats 20, chipmunks 63, rickies 2, wood chucks 1, deer mice 1.
I did, all three of my kids were here.
Well one birthday and one 50th, so I had three arrangements delivered.
But I's a Bear. I get into trouble buying Roses, my wife thanked me and then gave me hell. Gee I thought 4 and a half dozen would get me on her...
You should use polio on this site for useful effect gets rid of the politics, sort of.
Yuck to all three .
At 100' insurance and most at home services stop paying or supporting walker services, I escaped from prison because I exceed that and proceeded...
It is .2 miles to the mailbox from the back door.