Have a great birthday PelletHound, them bees can sting Steve, and watch out for us bears we like honey.
Yesterday really sucked at my place as my wife of nearly 51 years passed away at Goswell Memorial Hospice after suffering a major right side...
https://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/members/smokeythebear.131/
TRANSLATION for JT a lot of Snow in a short time.
Our Orange feral mommy kitty loves cuddles.
Well the boss reached the runs stage of Chemo this morning. She has a triple negative breast cancer that has not spread. Yearly screening...
That was around the time the ground shook here in Maine.
I was 27 and made it into work .... sorta made it back home and there I stayed for awhile .....
I's hibernating.
Thermostats read only at one spot the temp maybe several degrees different just inches from the stat sensor.
People wonder why I fixate on venting.
Shhh, don't you all talk the same thing in different ways.:faint::)
The entire EVL is used up by the 3 90 degree elbows you say are in the venting please provide a picture or drawing of the venting.
Unlike big time.
That don't look like a pellet delivery to this bear.
All louvers must be clear and open.
Air - Density and Specific Volume vs. Altitude
At what altitude is your shack,the higher up the thinner the air is and the less heat it can carry.
What is the altitude adjustment for your place?
Been through this before the oak must be metal with no sqiushes and sized according to the installation manual or else the stove can both overheat...