My kids would kill me if I went back to pellets. Something about stairs and hot things.
So they are cheaper than pellets?
It ain't pellet related is it JT.
Well the meds are now at a dose that doesn't make me dizzy still want both my snake venom and met prescription changed and plan on having it out...
Well I have taken my meds, aka sleeping pills, time for a nap.
What kind is it, some need adjustment, because squirrels come in several weights.
How tall is the fence and everyone needs to know woodchucks can climb.
The only bear proofing that works is a high powered rifle or a .44 magnum pistol. Both work out of each end.
If that doesn't work add more bacon. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Time for meds and a nap. My supper is thawing I hope. moved about 30 quilts and tons of clothes this morning and the bedroom still is full of...
Tell son to kiss off on feeding the birds. Buy some traps, see how many and what is in the area, oh and he gets to tend them. I see tree rats in...
That beats my meatloaf anytime.
Yes and then some, I am running a SDR.
Well my coil of wire is out for delivery or so *zon thinks. Any bets? The stupid tree rats were at my long wire antenna.
X3!
Ya all need to remember most pickling books warn you not to pickle eggs !!!!!!! Don't ya.
Hey Larry, you going to feed the hummers this year . I made up a gallon of sugar water and have 4 feeders all cleaned up sitting on the outside...
Here I sit target practice is in the yard and no guns in the house.
a goodnature a18 or a24 trap [MEDIA]
About time you pushed some white stuff.