Yup till the next movie, get an automatic door system.
Going over old posts on Backyard Chickens can provide all sorts of advice on raising chickens. Like all forums do a lot of reading first.
I used the deep litter system and used to "dust" the new birds with it before placing them in the old birds coop at night next morning there was...
Isn't that hexagonal holed stuff made so the masked bandits can pull chicken necks through it?
I had chickens for years, I worried about hawks,skunks,fox,martens,fishers(they ain't cats folks),red fox,grey fox,masked bandits,and few other...
Having it screwed on backwards allows us to understand you.
I have the CRS mug.
damm it all Larry, I enjoyed moving snow a little cold doesn't even slow us bears down.
Florida has snowbirds. They tend to migrate and not spend their time in the heat.
I may be going to the Pharmacy too, hopefully to pick up meds at least until I have my appointment which has been rescheduled twice. Too many...
Box score Tree Rats zero Davey 4, 2 of each. Plenty of target practice has been in the yard and me without a shooting iron.
My youngest daughter had it last week and couldn't go to school until last Thursday. She got it at church Sunday the 1st she sat between two...
I have been trying to forget a few things lately like most of March and all of April.
What!?!, they let you into this state?
X3 older one!!
Well you ain't supposed to piddle on them.
Ruby Throat sighting 7 PM Standish ME 05/05/22.
It has arrived. Thursday, May 5 11:20 AM Package delivered. Standish, ME US
Thursday, May 5 6:10 AM Package is out for delivery. Standish, ME Scanner arrives this morning.
I have some pictures to scan first right Wildwest?