lol I say your such a slacker you can't turn around lol
We got 4 inches of snow and it's not much better here dumb people don't know how to drive
evening clintina hows you
reed box from what ?
what do you need for it ?
ok so as long as your not pointing me out lol
lol so whats your excuse and what are you trying to say
evening dave hows you
lol dont know lol
im ok coffee and relax mode
lol evening guys hows everyone Stump Shot i said make a list lol
lol i see 2 cars in the picture
lol looks like someone is so dont count it out yet lol
lol unhuh
lol you said you did nothing and we believe that We've seen you at work
Lol foot long clintina
lol I had corn dogs yesterday and subway last night
Kevin has a good wife she mowed the grass while we was at gtg so he didn't have to
lol slacker
lol I was hungry