morning dj hows you what kinda truck
slacker
Morning guys how's everyone
Old gold mine area ?
Lol is a chainsaw legal in California?
About time slacker
Lay your phone on side when taking videos mike
what did you do with the mike we know ?
evening dj hows you
lol night clint tomorrow or 365 days from now lol
lol I've had one on top of me a couple times and no helmet and I'm fine
Yes for kids protection and to cover up the ugly on the big bike lol
lol mike were glad to see you posting and thanking more about the helmets lol
I'm ok finishing up coffee for the night
its 7 here now got up to 15 here today
lol i say child abuse lol
evening glen hows you
evening mark and mike hows you
lol dont know i should start getting to bed earlier
may not be enough to load it i know on mine 24 or less you need a 9 pin but i know before it would pop unless you was dogging on it or had a...