Some serious "HORSE PRESSURE"
Maybe the leaf blower would work ???:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::whistle::whistle:
Thanks I will scout out their web site and see if they have the ones needed
Great buy. I have one lingering question ????? Was this stove stored in an out building or unheated garage ?? I see so many pix of stoves...
All right. Life is good. Swapped out the giant AZZ combustion fan blade and put the stock one back in, life is great again. With the pot done...
OMG $15 A DAY :hair: Cost us about $1 a day to run both Whits on the shells. I can't imagine $15 Pellets here in winter run about $4 a bag...
Big Whit running this morning. Was 60 F in the house at 7 am Brrrrrrrrrr Had to build a fire. Cool off and on through the week with rain.
I'm here at home fooling with stoves and we had 86 F Thursday, 82 F Friday then 59 F Saturday. The other half went to Vegas with some buds to...
Thanks Wilbur Trying to get these older stoves back in the groove can be a challenge. This ADV 2 T was in overall great physical condition, but...
We had 86 F Thursday, 82 F Yesterday and 59 F today. House was chilly all day, but I was waiting for the clearing they said was coming this...