Would be interesting to know where these folks got the ideas on their prices ???? I can buy pellets all day long for about $4 a bag. Maybe it's...
Stoves off Sun out and getting warm outside AGAIN. Great weather to wrench on stoves outside on the slab.
They were probably gold plated ones :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Yup. The Sphynx cats have longer toes too, and she can actually pick up a pen/pencil with her front paws. Maybe a combination of things....
I have a ton of resistors now and a few different selector switches to choose from. I also just picked up a cool little panel mount ohm meter. I...
Yesssss, spare parts are a very nice thing, especially when the White chit is a blowin sideways. The shells will just fall into a little pyramid...
Looking over the board more and I think I got everything scoped out. Went to fry's and got the parts needed (Caps, diodes etc) Still need two...
Pic of fried cap And the resistor terminals showing signs of heat My feelings are to relpace the Cap, resistor, the one trim pot and wire around...
My big worry is the two traces (very small) that connect to the cap and the trimmer are wasted I can jump these out with small hard wire Got to...
AS much as I like my custom controllers I just can't pass up a challenge. The other day I'm cruising ebay and stumble onto a control board for...
I have my backup units carefully squirreled away and all ready. This one is a project to sell, and hopefully recover the cost of the two backups....
This one is going to test my "Mettle" a bit. The last one was pretty much all about a good cleaning and a few mechanical modifications to repair...
And still more Enjoy the trip through this poor little wretch. It is salvageable, but it's gonna take some love.
More pix
Well it's all out in the open now. Got the beast out and on the slab and laid the tools to it. OMG it's a train wreck inside. Where do I start...
The scatter bar actually makes things a mess with pellets. The pellets bounce off and at times bounce over the pot. Nylatron is a good thing. :yes:
Damp, cold , ahhhhh no make that a wet night last night. Got home at 8:30 from a go scrounge up another stove road trip and the house is cold....
BINGO. Great scenic drive up to SW Washington. The folks were very nice/friendly. We got there about 5:30 pm with storm clouds gathering fast....
Cool this morning and ran the Big Whit up until a few minutes ago. Crazy weather
Saw an ad on Craigs list yesterday that read "Very Small Pellet stove" Nothing more. Dropped the dude an email and asked for a piccy or two and...