Thanks for the compliments That is the plan as it stands, to get this little critter a new home ASAP With spring well under way and summer close...
UH HUH. :rofl: :lol: I am keeping a tight count on everything going into the little creature. Complete tear down to the bare chassis. Cleaned and...
Thank you. The proof is in the pudding though. When it's sitting there burning away and running smoothly it will be a sweet deal. Then comes...
The P2 project has exceeded even my best expectations. Today the weather has cooperated a lot and things started to roll big time. The interior...
Being retired, Mondays come and go and I don't really care much. One day just blurs into the next and on it goes.
We just sprang for a new Washer and drier. Got tired of wrenching on the old ones. 20 yo and just used up. Good on ya fixing the machine...
NOT sure. Vintage rust grade :rofl: :lol: The self tapping screws are a lot harder than most regular bolts to be able to actually cut threads. I...
I just bought a bunch for the project stove this afternoon. 10-32 and some 1/4-20 Our local ACE hardware has a great selection of screws, bolts,...
Shut ours off late this afternoon as the sun came out and we were at 75 F in the house. Will fire off here soon to hold through the night....
I prefer the grade 5 or 8 in the stoves. Inside the firebox for the glass clips I like the Allen head or button head Allens. Just slobber the...
More pix
Sunday update Really getting right after this little beast. The weather has been very uncooperative the past couple days though. The door was a...
We adopted a hypoallergenic cat (A sphynx) Family member who is very allergic to cats (And loves them) has no issues, not even a single sneeze....
Trying to get some work done on the stove project. The rain is not helping my outdoor work at all. The grass is getting right along and I need to...
Stove been on now since yesterday morning. Ran the big one for a few hours, then switched to the little guy for the rest of the day/night Still...
Hmmmmm Not sure what a roofer would do with this stuff. Very small material
Looking for the material used to trim the Whitfield Stove windows. It has a t slot in it and a 7/16 flange (Decorative) Polished gold finish...
Use 10-32 Allen cap screws. The hex head jobs that the factory used are still a tad sketchy. Add the NEVER SNEAZE and your good to go.
Thanks for the tip. Sadly the part I need is a special motor speed controller. Was cheap back in the 90's when they were common stuff. I found...
The rusty grunge under the hold down plates is a very familiar sight. I had to cut the screw heads off with the die grinder and a cutoff wheel....