The project took a serious leap forward yesterday. I unwrapped the package of ceramic blanket and laid out what was needed for the stove, 9-1/2"...
Ahhhh, not yet I'm afraid. 70 F in the house last night at 8 pm and decided to ride it out with the stoves off. 64 F this morning. I keep...
Pellet stoves are an addiction :rofl: :lol: Been at it since the early 90's
We love our "Widdle Smart car" 57 MPG hwy is sweet and 30 plus around town is still a big savings. Used to run the Burbs all the time. Just way...
Went to Harbor Freight and while I was there I spotted the CUTE little colored plastic squeeze clamps. Just what the Doc ordered for installing...
Bog Yup, a slick way to left hand in duck ah ya know :D Not sure yet on the price. Likely in the neighborhood of a grand. Basically the...
WE have Country Financial Been good No issues to date, no squabbles about the pellet stoves or anything else.
Little guy been on for the past few days. Gonna get some warmer weather here in a couple. Sun/Mon in the low 80's F but nights still cool. Rain...
Great plan, if it were my own stove. I can't dump that much extra $$$$ in a unit that will be sold. For the personal units here in the house I...
A bit more done this afternoon. Got the rear seal rope installed (These area a real Richard Cranium to get just right) Then whipped up a fresh...
More work done. Getting the top gasket ready to go. Pix of the top end with the holes all drilled and tapped and the new rope silicone'd in...
Yup, same clip. I would like to know what the trim is and where to find it by the running foot.
The silver VHT may be what I do I painted the interior of the mechanical cabinet and the hopper with the stuff. The Manufactures leave all that...
Forest Paint "Stove Bright" (Charcoal) It is a metallic paint and was one of two colors this stove was offered in originally. Sadly the factory...
Went out to brunch and then off to a co called Western Ceramics. They fixed me up with a lovely piece of spun ceramic wool blanket that's rated...
More work scheduled for today. The last person to work on this stove (More appropriately VIOLATE it) had removed the ceramic wool blanket that...
That Interwebby stuff can drive you to drink for sure. We live in an area that has minimal choices for internet connections. Dial up :faint:...
The earlier Whits had the hardened steel "Quick nuts" (Hardened steel clip that slipped over the edges of the sheet metal in certain places and...
10-32 I bough a big selection of screws, nuts, bolts and such to have on hand during the process of rebuilding the stoves. Always seems that I...
I owned a Saab many years ago. Was a late 50's 3 cyl 2 stroke. I also owned a 1958 DKW 3 cyl 2 stroke Truck is looking good