What other heat source is currently used to warm up the space? (Aside from the Kero Torpedo Heater?)
:picard: :rofl: :lol: My Dad has a pic of our 2 daughters decked out in that gear, from when we were visiting them in FL umpteen years ago.....
Holy Chit JT, that's one expensive fake fish! And it's got a Trophy stand too, that's cool! :thumbs: Today I finished up converting the old...
It's cool, and major Props to you for posting that up - lots of folks here scored GREAT deals on tonnage. :yes: Nicely Done. Just letting the...
Yeah, I guess you were too tired to post it up.
^^^ And Beer! And Snacks ! Lot's of Snacks! :D X2 - Congrats LordZ ! :thumbs:
Greetings, Was at the local Aubuchon Hardware store in Keene, NH this weekend, they are offering a $30.00, or $50.00 store gift card credit per...
Take off would be fast, my landing would truly suck though... I got's to get me one of those! :rofl: :lol: Dinner's ready ! Gotta Hop, enjoy...
:drool::drool::drool: :cheers: To Mom ! Eggscellent! I just got back, leaving now - be there "about" 4 am. :thumbs: Spiral Ham and...
Nice fix Will - last time that happened here it was a 3+ day project peeling back the plastic tub wall surround, installing a new tub/shower...
The little Francesca stove has been switching between level 3 ( 1.4 lb/hr ) and level 1 (1.0 lb/hr) in auto-temp. ("modulate") mode all night...
Thanks Pete! Get seconds on dessert! :thumbs:
Your Vulture would be sorely disappointed at the moment - stash pickup was delayed, due to weather here, over the past few weeks.. ( This ain't...
I'll have one later today Steve - I need to cleanup the trail of construction destruction in the workshop and get it set back up: I've been doing...
Yeah.. If this was a barrel of Jim Bean bourbon, it would be perfectly aged right about.. now. :thumbs:
Cool, thanks JT - found that & see Pete's posts in there from 2008.. I'm a little late to the party.. :rofl: :lol:
Does anyone know the (original) author of the PVC pellet vac plans posted on h......com? I am finishing up a smaller version of one here (aka...
:rofl: :lol: I'm switching to Vodka. :thumbs: :drunk:
Here is LordZ, waiting for the Harman install .. [MEDIA]
Slow and steady wins the race IHP - no sense in getting all banged up & sore lugging pellets.. Ask me how I know. :D JT & Will may need to...