Excellent how you threw in the Beer payment there, Will. :D:thumbs:
Yeah, I keep telling myself that here also! :rofl: :lol: :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Congrats! Although with that attitude, "21" is the only lucky number you're getting there.. ( Hate to break it to you Steve, she's saying the...
Maybe .. Just maybe. See, you got a 'self-cleaning' stove there too. ! :thumbs: :cheers:
I have that 'self-cleaning' model too! :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol: She obviously has good taste then. :thumbs: *For the record, I am a Harman Stove fan, -Excellent Stoves-. :yes:
Blah, you guys & gals w/ Harman's don't know how good you got it - us folks w/ tiny stoves (and deep burn pots) have to clean every day. You're...
You should have bought the 'self-cleaning' model. :thumbs:
Me too Russell - I may have to kick the cat off the wool rug in front of the hearth & curl up in front of the stove later. :coldfire: (I'm...
Your Omega could eat (2) of the stove here and still have room for dessert. :D I wouldn't worry too much about the good stuff being buried JT -...
The little Francesca stove is chugging Pellets like she's at a Free Lunch Buffet - wife says house is toasty. :thumbs: Also says 6-7" sn*w on...
Aw, quit it - somebody's gotta work on the weekend while you Slackers roast Pellets and guzzle Beer.. :rofl: :lol: ( I hear 'ya - it sucks. :D)...
Agree Will, great day to stay inside ! Had to hunt down the winter gear again, time to broom the snow off the walkway. :picard: Only about an...
That's because it's "adjustable"! :thumbs: :rofl: :lol: I'm still trying to figure out position 007 .. :rofl: :lol: So bad ivanhoe, so bad .....
X2 if you get a chance IHP, please.
That's cool, Fairpoint did the same when we lost ours during the Ice Storm of '08, really made a difference in DSL reliability here. :yes:
Don't worry Will - now that you 'own' that repair, any subsequent issues within a 10 foot radius of the shower head will immediately be blamed on...
Very nice Will! You have excellent repair skills there - my sheetrock/mudding repairs look like one of those 'clay candy dishes' made by a...
Well, you can tell her, but... :rofl: :lol:
X2 - hope your day was fun-filled with great Food, Pellets, and Beer. :yes: Getting colder here w/ occasional light rain, stove's fired back up!