Nice Will ! We are definitely in different work time zones for the next few weeks. Have one (or several) for me please ! :cheers::drunk::cheers:
Way to go StEarl ! (Working this weekend, but throwing an E-Beer your way.) :cheers:
You just did ! :p :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Sorry for your loss StEarl, I still miss the little guys that have passed here over the years, it's tough to watch them go. It does get better...
The little song birds lilting outside our window this morning @ 4:30am stated they didn't think you were 'sorry' at all.. :whistle: :D I hear...
I liked the resistor array / rotary switch idea for that reason - the stove will not be allowed to go out of safe operating range. Possibly just...
Aw, now you're just showing off Dex ! :p That ain't fair - it's like comparing a Ford Escort to a Mack Truck .. :rofl: :lol: Nice MONSTER...
Just beat it with a hammer! Then call IT and tell them the equipment needs maintenance. :whistle:
Cool days here too - frost on the cars this am, wind is robbing any solar gain today. Stove is warming house nicely. :yes: Stove is still on a...
Gimme the address JT - I'll break it for 'ya, No Problem. :D
Holy chit, I could build a hella Pellet tree house & Fort w/ all those stacks there. :D Think they would mind? :whistle:
Time to rattle some Pots and Pans in the kitchen.....
You ARE a handsome devil, Will ! :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Because Spam goes with Beer .. :whistle: :D
http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?qs=th8CuLdcYnlYoGB%252bSkaDzA%3d%3d
http://www.molex.com/molex/products/listview.jsp?query=&offset=0&filter=&fs=productname%3AMLX&npp=20&sType=z&autoNav=&path=cHome%23%23-1%23%23-1~~n...
Hi Snowy, There are bunches of different Molex connectors, so without knowing (which) series, it would be difficult .. MolexKits.com | Molex...
New Avatar is looking mighty fine there, LW. :thumbs:
SMOOTHIE TIME HERE! :cheers::drunk::cheers:
Just want to add props to you LW, always appreciate your insight and knowledge here. :yes: (Send more Beer.) :rofl: :lol: :cheers::drunk::cheers: