:thumbs: I would have expected no less from you Will. :cheers: Keep 'em in the back of the truck ! :D I have a space issue here also - too...
^^ This. Joey wants a new reel too! :thumbs:
After a six-day marathon of work, including an 11th hour build out & install of a VoIP phone system for a client, I'm beat. No rest for the weary...
Really looking forward to a non-raining day also. * Our grass is greening up nicely, though. The Boss is fully in plant-shopping mode - I'm...
"The Sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be Sun.." :singingintherain: :ups: Here comes the Sun !!!
No Buts about it. Unless there's Gold Plating on those pellets. :D
Nice Pics JT ! :thumbs: Joey wins the biggest catch again - Keep Fishing ! :p :cheers:
That's true Larry, but it's one bad-azz looking fishing reel ! (Glad to read the external HD info helped!) That's a NICE looking reel JT -...
Both pics look very fresh, and tasty! :thumbs: :whistle:
You're welcome bogieb, I've noticed that Staple's prices on certain tech. items have dropped over the past few months, and are right in-line w/...
Got an email from Staples the other day, re: USB 3.0 portable drives, may be of interest to you:...
Nice way to round out the stash there will! :thumbs: Have you burned any yet?
State Farm here also, 22 years - always good service. When we installed the wood stove here, there was no town-designated (Building Compliance)...
Happy B' Day to the Mrs., artc - save room for dessert ! :D
Thank you for sharing that info. STB, I've been thinking about setting up an internal media server here - and will be going the DD-WRT route...
STB, was that was directly related to memory issues w/ DLNA -> the media Index database being stored in memory? No issues w/ mini DLNA on your...
Stove's rocking at max. setting (1.6 lb/hr) here, much the same forecast: upper 40's day, low 30's F night until this weekend / the beginning of...
I may have to try both recipes, and report back. :stirpot: I may need a few more of these. :cheers::drunk::cheers:
That sounds very healthy, and tasty WW. :thumbs: IHP - save me a bowl of that, please. :chef: I'm always amazed, & impressed, with the...
You should add some milk IHP - that looks like "Pellet Shredded Wheat" .. :thumbs: