Hi WW, it's simply taking a cotton rag, or painter's sponge & soaking w/ (SAE 20) oil & wiping all the interior (and exterior) surfaces on a clean...
I'm pulling the back exhaust & OAK pipes off, covering w/ a couple of quart storage bags, and rubber-banding the ports until I can get to cleaning...
You bad, bad Bear. :D Hope you both had a better evening Will ! ;)
x2 - Happy Anniversary Will !
Nice job on that pallet B - you really should surround those beautiful pellets with a Vodka moat.. :D That's great news Mike, welcome back to...
Add us to the list - stove's been off for a few days now, A/C units going in today.
Wish I was fishin' - yard work calls here. Lots of yard work. :picard: :tractor: Go get 'em JT & Joey! ( Joey's gonna win again. :thumbs:...
Thanks for looking out, WW ! :yes:
Noooooooo ! The $1 sq/ft had me hopeful .. :rofl: :lol:
Ok, I'll bite. :whistle: Well, if you're gonna mount it anyway, might as well use a W :bug: den rod.. :thumbs:
Damm WW - I'm taking you Pergo flooring shopping w/ me when I go. :yes:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Free Anti-Malware & Internet Security Software and Adwcleaner: AdwCleaner may help w/ that Nazty Adzwear. :thumbs:...
I can confirm that 2 year shelf life in the fridge.. Found one stuck waaay in back in February.. :whistle: I wasn't letting that one get away.....
:thumbs:
You guys are like the 'Blues Brothers' of Blue Smoothie procurement. :thumbs: I'm heading to Steve's mom's house - it sounds like the 'Smoothie...
A/C is out, stove is on, wife is Happy. :thumbs: Sun is peeking out through the overcast, still windy here. Cloudy w/ a chance of (Spaghetti...
Sorry to hear that Doggy, my condolences to you. Nice to read your son will be working there though - sounds like a great company to work for....
Very nice Steve ! Glad to read you got to spend time with your daughter today. :yes:
Congrats Pete - looks like they did a great job on that road ! Nice pics ! :cheers:
Have a few for me Will please - back on the work program until Tuesday. :picard: :pete: :D :cheers::drunk::cheers: