Sigh.. Still a piglet, never a Pig.. :( Always a Hoarder though. :D :cheers: :thumbs:
"but most keep 12-16 tons on hand just in case." :rofl: :lol: That stash would be bigger than our home.. Although Steve, Will, JT, and Bogieb...
Down here in S. NH (Monadnock region / Cheshire County / 1,500 ft. elevation) we burned: Oil: 1,180 sq. ft, FHA furnace, 275 gal. oil tank,...
Congrats on the purchase Well Seasoned - beautiful area of the state up there. (And welcome to pellet burning!)
Shocking Will, just shocking .. :rofl: :lol: I really missed you guys.. :D :picard: :rofl: :lol: Thanks for all the B'Day wishes everyone !...
Greetings fellow FHC peeps, Been a busy month since I last posted here: in that time we've cut down more trees than I care to remember, had a...
Hoping you get some rest & are feeling better too, STB. :yes: * Glad to read you're @ home, and able to get some rest.
Hope you get some rest & feel better Jay. :yes:
Nice and cool here today also JT - good tree cutting weather. :thumbs: Cleared several small ( 20-40' ) trees / limbed & stacked them, so I can...
Look at all that beautiful Bacon :thumbs: .. I hope it was tasty ! :D
A few degrees warmer, but much the same here Larry. re: what happened, if I understand Dr. Jeff Master's blog / mid-term forecast over @...
Thanks Jay, rub it in. :p 7. more. days. to. go.. :picard: :cheers:
Ordered a set today, life's too short to be messin' around.. Tree work (and DirecTV) can wait a day or two. :yes:
Who knows B, it may have been the forecast for Summit, Greenland I was looking at. :loco: :crazy: Summit-Us, Greenland | 4° | Partly Cloudy...
Hope you have an Excellent Birthday Dex ! :yes:
That's a lot less $$$, Thanks for the tip G. :yes: :cheers:
Next week looks to be a little chilly B, but shutting down here anyway.. Too busy to do multiple end-of-season cleanings at the moment.
I appreciate that feedback G - I will be the first to admit that I 'pressed' the stove into service back in Dec. '14 after making necessary...
Those certainly are not on the "Blue Light Special" there TT. Agree, crazy. :loco: :crazy:
I usually let the oil sit / soak for about an hour before firing back up (usually doing other things like cleaning the hopper in the interim), but...