Got it, Thanks Pete. :salute: :cheers: Processed some wood, feel better, going to clean up the 120v 2 outlet -> 4 outlet 'Hydra' gen cord and...
I'll be joining you sooner than later today.. :thumbs: :cheers:
Hi Mike, Nah - you posted the URL for G, so you Beet me too it there. :thumbs: Always nice to meet another VBox fan. :handshake: ( Hope...
Thanks Steve, will update w/ numbers here @ 50% load after the test Wednesday next week. Thanks JT & B - it seems Valero & Sunoco are the only...
No, unfortunately not Snowy - choices for non-Ethanol Fuel are very limited in our area. :( As far as I know, even the local Marina here is...
Generator Maintenance Question: (Craftsman 5,600w / 8,600w surge, 10hp Briggs OHV model) So I fired up the generator this week, started right up...
Yeah, that would probably drive me Bat Chit crazy - e.g.: viewing IT equipment on a slant here. :picard: My alcohol consumption would greatly...
I vote this - only because I don't like running components in a box that isn't horizontal or vertical, especially fans: proper cooling (venting)...
Did someone say BACON ??? :D Bacon, Beer, and Chainsaws - this is why I love FHC. :thumbs:
Back in Sept. - Dec. '14, I was a lurker over at the 'other' site, a complete Newb to pellet stoves, and had the opportunity to purchase a pellet...
:rofl: :lol: That's the spirit Skeeter ! Vanderhoof Platinums, here I come ! :banana: :D
Glad to read your "Whizzers Working", STB. :D Hope you're enjoying Raspberry Pi .. :yes: Belated Happy B'Day to Smoke & Daffonce.. :cheers:
Me too Jay ! :banana: :handshake: :drunk:
They probably thought they got a great deal though.. :picard: :singingintherain: * Hoping they didn't purchase a few tons of wet sawdust.....
^^ Really rocking those slippers - :D Happy Birthday Doggy !
x2 x3000.. - Spaced that one, hope your B'Day was a Great day ! :cheers:
Excellent .. Have fun w/ it ! :thumbs:
That will keep you busy - interested to hear what you think about it. Did you order one of those kits w/ the power supply / case / etc., or just...
:vulture: Tacos at B's place ! Moths need showers too. :thumbs: :D
:picard: :p :cheers: Walking's a big step Smokey - keep up the great progress ! :thumbs: Hey G, sorry to read about ur back, that sucks. PT...