:saw:I have been scouring the web For a replacement already
Lol.... I didn’t even try. Wouldn’t have gone over very well!!
Well I’m pretty sure that made his Christmas. I told him he can now start his collection. Can’t wait to watch him catch CAD!!
Merry Christmas all!!
[ATTACH] Made me think of this!!!
Right!! Merry Christmas to you as well.
I call him a kid....23. Just graduated nursing school last year and works in the cardio unit. He is one of the good ones....a contributor!!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] So I have a neighbor kid that is all about saws and cutting. They have a owb and 95 acres to supply it with. He’s been after his...
Su re is. I still need to pick that place clean. Planning on sometime In February. I’ll post on it when I get started.
Just loaded up the stove full of locust for the night.
I’m gonna give that a go.
Cherish the time you have with your grandpa. Mine made it to 93...miss that man every day.
Everyone experiences a little shrinkage from time to time :smoke:
Looking like a good deal to me.
This exactly. Smells fishy to me...every post about this dude is filled with drama . I would walk away!!
Your time and labor should be enough.
Lol....beat me to it :coldone::coldone:
Do it like I do....just don’t listen!!
28 degrees on urban hill. Hopefully the cold temperatures stick around. Gets pretty sloppy with 2 house dogs.
Those look like perfection!!