[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Been doing a little work at the stacks. This is all for next year and beyond.
Two wheeler is the way to go.
Who needs a membership to the gym?? Not with a workout like that!!
[ATTACH] That big one is marked with a 15.
[ATTACH] I have quite a few around here as well.
At least 15 need dropped and a ton on the ground.
Lots of vines....trying to keep clear of them.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Started getting some ash behind a friends house today. Lots to be had.
Had to vote no....sorry Brad.
Needs a sulky.
And it has been s muddy sloppy mess.
I use it and it works great. Buddy does industrial roofing so it comes real cheap!
Happy new year!!
May have to pick some up when I run to town for provisions later :coldone::coldone:
For sure. Going to tear this one down and give it a thorough cleaning. I’m happy with it for the price.
Tried it yesterday...didn’t work so well. Really just thinking about running as is!! Aesthetics aren’t really as important as how it runs.
Thanks! I’ll look for it.
[ATTACH] Thing has a ton of compression. Going to give the muffler the treatment and see how it runs.
Just picked up a 034 super. Runs great, but might want to clean the deep grime from the plastic. Any products recommend for the job?
Thanks....never thought of it that way.