Honda’s are hard to beat.
Interesting....on with the show!!:popcorn::popcorn:
[ATTACH] Ice weighing down the pines up the driveway. 2-4 inches expected starting tonight. Hope to have power with some of those pines on the wires.
Neighbors?
Everything burns in my neck of the woods.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Backstraps
The mud is a terrible battle here. It shut down my hoarding this weekend.
I have s 01 350 rancher. Runs like a top. Hard to beat Honda reliability.
Looks like a really nice wheeler.
We moved onto my property when I was 8 years old. That was 1978, the year of the big blizzard. Couldn’t get out for over a week with the national...
What are you getting rid of?
Made me look at my maples. Nothing out of the ordinary here and I’m below you on the map.
That will be had before spring. We discussed it today!
Tennis shoes??
49
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Back at it today. Dropped 4 and counted 12 more marked to be dropped.
[ATTACH]034 super I picked up s few weeks ago. Did the muffler today although it was pretty much empty from the factory.
I have friends that make it every year.
[ATTACH] Get this split and stacked then I’ll start hauling more in.