That it was. Going Sunday to start finishing that score. I’ll keep you posted!!
Nice! I have some big oaks similar to that at my deer camp. Always looking at how I would drop them too.
Let’s see it.
[ATTACH] Just brought some into the garage a little bit ago Brad.
Get one and don’t look back.
Bought one this fall at menards. They work great from the ground up.
Agreed. Plus the satisfaction of doing it yourself.
Maybe that’s why I dont let official paying taxes shop work on my saws. Dont get me wrong, I support my local dealer but not to that extent.
Seems steep to me.
Yep....and I have to head to Michigan in the morning.
[ATTACH] Invest in a shock collar that works independently from the invisible fence. That orange and white dog would be in the next county without...
We had a guy like that around here some yrs back. He did a lot of people wrong....spiteful. Found him expired in his car. Story goes that he was...
Brit....biggest we’ve ever had at 54 pounds. All muscle.
Unfortunately the bird population in Ohio is depleted besides turkeys. Those were the good old days...
Thanks....
[ATTACH] My two boys [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Endless pages of parts for 028’s on eBay.
Marriage really isn’t a bad decision...you just need to make the correct choice.
Parts should be readily available.
Better get it before the other buzz does!!