No real story behind it except for I couldn’t pass it up. I’ve got it bad!!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Just like a few others on here lately....couldn’t help it. Fresh 064.
Nice Brad. You needed that saw again!
That looks really good!!
Actually just outside of North Lawrence. You talking close on 30 or back Orrville?
I’m only about 2 miles from the Wayne county line .
16 clearing fence rows.
Stark county....Canal Fulton area.
What part of Ohio are you in?
I think the ticks will be terrible this year.
We don’t need them...they need us.
It’s a tough read after you lose a pet. I went through 6 months with a young Brittany being sick. My vet sent me that in the mail after it was all...
[ATTACH]
Thanks...
What kind of truck is coming?
What’s firewood worth on Long Island? Sell it.
Just passed one 2 weeks ago myself.
The PS was necessary why?
[ATTACH] Here you go. Only the finished product. Dropped two locusts, one ash, and a cherry this afternoon.
I have 2 laser bars that are holding up well for the price.