[ATTACH] Put a 28 inch on the 064. Runs great. Should get better as it gets broken in. Then the muffler will need done as well.
I use chips where I process. Spray and kill what comes through.
[ATTACH] Pine tree is all cleaned up. Think I will put a few apple trees in that spot.
[ATTACH] 034 super I’m getting ready to use shortly on some storm damage. Muffler done...she runs great. Not much to look at but my favorite saw....
Stark county. On the ridge above clays park.
[ATTACH] This one just missed the neighbors barn.
[ATTACH] Pine out back
Friends up the street had a large beech on the roof. Went through with lots of water damage. He will be calling me to cut and haul once the...
[ATTACH] Mess of tops down
[ATTACH] One down up front
Heading to the house now from work. Going to be knocking on a few doors along the way. Lots of wood to be had in the vicinity.
[ATTACH] What a difference a few hours makes. Woke up to a mess this morning. Big storm came through last night. Trees down everywhere. I saw 3...
It is me!
[ATTACH] Just letting the dogs out and thought I better share!
I have 11. All but 2 are runners. I’ll have to get them all together for a family photo.
[ATTACH] Here’s one of mine.
Love the old 041’s. I have 3, one being a super.
:coldone: I just stick with the same brand. She can’t tell a difference
Oh I know. I’ve bought at least 8 in the last 2 years!!
I have a 28 in bar that it will be wearing. I can’t wait to get it to work...thanks.