Stark county....canal Fulton area
I have one at camp. Does the job. Only 100 miles from me....do I need another????
Very nice!!
I have a black and decker 20 volt similar to that. Bought it to clear shooting lanes at deer camp. Comes in handy around the house too. I think...
Looking good!!
Looks great. How are you getting them in the wheelbarrow?
Found some small grays last weekend 40 miles south of me. Won’t be long now!!
Went back for the smalls as well. [ATTACH]
Nope...al gone now.
Unfortunately not...the old boy already had it cut up. Grab and go.
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Woke up to this today....beautiful Ohio!! Going to hoard some storm damage down the street right now.[ATTACH]
Welcome Chris!!
Those are both great saws for the right money. !
Maxflow filter showed up for the 064 today.
Love my 056. It’s a great running saw but a bit heavy. The 064 is quite a bit lighter.
I prefer the older myself. Everything I have starts with a 0. I have been tinkering with them for a few years now. Haven’t had the need to do a...
Thanks! 32 on it at now.
I really should use it on the pin oak that drops all its leaves this time of year.
064 with its slightly bigger brother...056 super.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]