Really nice!!
He has a few more.
No port job on this one but it’s fresh.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] 044 showed up today. Really strong running saw and well worth the money. Thanks huskihl....pleasure doing business with you!!
[ATTACH] Today’s load...all beech.
Yep...2010. Delete the afm and you’ll appreciate it more!!
Will do...I like burning the beech!
Stop and grab. Going to do some cutting there in the near future.
About 2 more loads like that I will get the next couple of days.
Some beech and not quite certain on the rest.
[ATTACH] scrounged on my way home from work today.
Cooper makes mastercraft as well. Just as good in my opinion.
:makeitrain" Or you can just amass a collection so you have a few to pick from depending upon the job at hand. Can’t wait for that 044 to sow up
Sorry boys...couldn’t help myself.
Is it posted in the classifieds? I know a guy that really needs one of those!!
Very well said. I’m right with you.
We had a large Doberman when I was young. I remember my dad letting him out the back when the jehovas came knocking. Almost always dropped...
Did you ever revisit the guy you got your 028 from? Sounds like he had a few good saws left. I’ve been expecting you to turn up with a few more of...
Check the level of the hydro oil and add as needed. Mine has done that to me once. I guess they need to be level.
Harrison county....55 miles south of here.