[ATTACH]
Having this one while enjoying a fire [ATTACH] Pudgy is liking it too [ATTACH] I didn’t even know Jetta was laying there. [ATTACH]
I may have to venture into the jungle of Des Moines tomorrow while I am in the area to acquire a couple of these. Villiger 1888 Nicaragua Toro...
It definitely a good site, boxes anywhere from 1/4 - 1/2 of regular auctions.
I am digging this Espinosa Blue 601 so far.
Noth here is a link to a site that shows the lowest price on freefall auctions for each item, type in your brand in the search. I believe...
I thought I had some of these. I believe I will give one a try tonight. Mama is out of town so I may just have a couple of stogies tonight....
Folks really like to run up those Tabak Negras, those & the Red Eyes are my favorites Tabaks.
I had one of those the other night it was was pretty good. I am going to try & pickup a couple more Saturday.
I am glad that you fellas enjoyed them.
Well, Labor Day is just around the corner.
My buddy sent me these & ask if it was plume. I hated to rain on his parade but told him I believed it was mold. [ATTACH] Maybe plume on the...
These are becoming one of my favorites [ATTACH] And this guy also, he has killed 4 raccoons & sniffed out several others so he & my lab can work...
It’s looks like Silver Maple to me.
Glad you liked it.
Post lawn mowing stogie [ATTACH]
This bargain is on Cigar&Pipes, I bet yooperdave will be all over this… [ATTACH]
There is more where that came from. :salute:
It’s best to just pm Bruce on the OPE Forum
[MEDIA]