[ATTACH]
Isn’t there a golf course there also ? Glad you got to spend some time with your girls.
Creosote posts here are ridiculously pricey. 8’ x 4” $14 8’ x 5” $18 8’ x 6” $22 Osage posts are anywhere from $15 - $50 depending on length...
Put that 500i to work making noodles. Unless it’s just a shelf Queen…
You go to the river or a lake ?
I had this one last night, it was really good. [ATTACH]
There isn’t anything pleasant about the evening here. Heat index is still 115*, redonkerous… I will have this one later tonight, I am really...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Cold weather & Georgia don’t belong in the same sentence… So you have 3 or 4 months then?
[ATTACH] I have had these recently also : This one was courtesy of Jake from OPE [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
I had this one tonight :dex: [ATTACH]
Going to try this on tonight [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It was pretty good, typical of all the Tatuaje that I have had; great burn & flavors. The only negative was the draw was a bit snug but not...
West Tampa have been a really good smoke, Tatuaje that I have had were pretty good, War Fighters are pretty good, it’s hard to beat a Camacho...
I am having this one while watching the Perseid Meteor shower. I have seen a few, it’s supposed to peak around 11:00pm. [ATTACH]
:salute: [ATTACH]
That’s a real nice splitter. How long did you have to wait to get it ? Did you get a 4way or 6way wedge with it ?
Here is the run down on the Attic Series [ATTACH]
The Las Calaveras was pretty darn good. I am pretty excited to try the Ozengers & the Attic, it’s a West Tampa also. I didn’t realize that when I...
I was able to swing by Leaf Brothers & snag a few stogies on my way home. [ATTACH] This one got the nod as the drive home cigar [ATTACH]
It was $1.59 gallon here about a month or so ago.